bookingmatanzas.com

Destination

Pharmaceutical Museum

Situaded on Plaza Libertad formely the Plaza de Armas the ol parade ground was established by Dr. in Pharmacy Ernest Triolet Lelievre and Juan Fermín de Figueroa Veliz on January 1st. 1882. It ussed to be pharmacy interruptedly up to January 16th. 1964. it was turned into a Museum, May 1st. of the same year

Location

agent name
Agent Details

Yulenka Olivera Sanchez
+53 52588982

booking@bookingmatanzas.com

Contact Form